Thursday, January 28, 2010

Story ideas

So here are some questions that I would like to answer in the form of a story:

Why aren't Americans interested in the world's most popular sport soccer (and why are Americans the only people that call it soccer)? I played soccer most of my life (I played for St. Joe's freshman year actually) so it has always baffled me (and sort of bothered me).

Why aren't Comedy movies ever considered among the movies that get awards at prestigious movie award ceremonies such as the Golden globes, and the Oscars. If Reese Witherspoon can win best actress at the academy awards, Jamie Foxx and Nicolas Cage can win best actor there too, then why can't Will Ferrell can't win best actor in a comedy, or create a co-ed group best actor or actress in a comedy. Seeing as my interest in movies is usually comedy before anything else it has always bothered me that guys I think are just as good at what they do like Will Ferrell, John Belushi, and Seth Rogen can't get the same prestigious awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment