Thursday, January 28, 2010

ROTC Piece

Join the ROTC it will be great, seriously, it's awesome you should definitely join up and so should everyone else. Pretty much all that this piece says to the reader, or at least to me. To me this is worse than getting a call from a recruiter that will talk your ear off regardless of whether your interested or not until your friend takes the phone from you and does the dirty work (thanks Fitz). Maybe I'm overreacting but an article about the oldest ROTC program in Indiana story that glorifies the program doesn't interest me. I want all the statistics not just the good ones. Not only the point of view of just students enrolled in the program that have experienced success, but also the point of view of the people who have been beaten up by the program and the people who received the opposite of success due to the program. Articles shouldn't be commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment