Monday, February 22, 2010

profile story

The past couple of weeks I have been wrestling with ideas of who I could do my profile story on. Thankfully that match is over as I have decided on profiling Professor Keefe. You may know him from history class as that's how I met him. You may also think he's normal at first. Keefe has been known to pick up loose change on the ground during class, scream "OLE!" every time he says Spain, and for that pipe he sometimes holds with his mouth. What really interests me though is his dislike for computers. When I got his syllabus in my first class with professor Keefe it was typed with a type writer, which he explained was because he didn't use computers. In a world where technology specifically computers, have become almost mandatory to some people's daily lives how can anybody just choose not to use computers?

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Good choice. I can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete